Starting with 25 May 2018, Regulation No. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) applicable in all Member States of the European Union comes into force. In this regard, we adopted this Confidentiality Policy in order to align with the provisions of the new regulation.
2. Who are we?
The data controller is EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL, based in Resita Municipality, str. Timisorii, nr. 34, Caras-Severin province, registered with the Trade Register under No. J11/637/2004, Sole Registration Code 16689000. If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How do we collect personal data?
Directly: we obtain personal data directly from you when you visit our headquarters by filling out the online contact forms, when you call us by phone, e-mail us and/or send us your CV.
Indirectly: As a rule, we obtain personal data of individuals indirectly within the contractual relationship, necessary for the provision of our services.
4. We can obtain personal data from the following sources:
- Professional and/or social sites: In case you visit our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram account page, etc., we will collect the information regarding your account. These categories of information may include your name, e-mail address, additional information about you;
- HR services: We can obtain personal data of certain candidates for available positions within the company.
- What categories of personal data do we collect?
- Personal data: Name and surname, phone number, e-mail address, and other data you choose to give us when you contact us, such as: the CV, the name of the company you are working with and the position held. The Company’s video surveillance system can collect visitors’ images. Video surveillance is used strictly to guard the perimeter of the office, hallway access and access roads.
- Special data: We normally do not process such categories of personal data, but in situations where we process such data, we do so only with the consent of the data subject, unless the processing is performed based on a legal obligation or for legitimate purposes.
- What are the legal grounds for data processing?
5. We can base our processing of personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Contract: We may process personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations and to provide road transport services in the steps prior to the conclusion of a contract, when you request a quotation;
- Consent: We may process personal data based on your consent free of any undue influence or error when you provide us with the data
- Legitimate interest: We may process personal data based on the legitimate interest when, according to our assessment, we consider that the processing is fair, reasonable and proportionate to the purpose of the processing.
- Legal Obligation and Public Interest: We may process personal data in order to comply with the legal obligations of EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL as a professional and employer.
- Why do we need personal data?
6. We process personal data in a transparent way for the following purposes:
- Processing any other requests received online, by e-mail or telephone, including the formulation of responses to your requests;
- Promoting the services offered by EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL through the marketing messages communicated by e-mail and/or telephone;
- Searching for qualified candidates, capable of occupying the vacant positions within EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL;
- Fulfilling the obligations that EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL undertook in the contracts it signed;
- Complying with legal obligations;
- Guarding and protecting the assets of the company and its employees and preventing and combating crime.
7. Do we share personal data with third parties?
We communicate personal data to third parties in order to improve the quality of services we provide. These third parties also have similar obligations to EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL with respect to the protection of personal data, being either personal data controllers or proxies who process the data in our name.
By way of example, we can communicate personal data to the following entities:
- Companies that provide us with support in our activity (providers of telecommunication systems, IT systems support);
- Lawyers, auditors or insurers;
- Marketing service providers;
- HR service providers;
- Public authorities or third parties, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
We constantly make sure that our partners present sufficient guarantees for the implementation and application of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing of your personal data fulfils all legal requirements.
The above-mentioned personal data may be made available or transmitted to third parties in the following situations: (i) public authorities, auditors or institutions competent to carry out inspections and controls on the Company’s activity and assets, requesting the Company to provide information, by virtue of its legal obligations; (ii) to comply with a legal requirement or to protect the rights and assets of our Company or other entities or persons, such as courts of law; (iii) third-party acquirers, to the extent that the Company’s activity would be transferred (wholly or partially) and the data of the data subject would be part of the assets that are the subject of such a transaction.
8. Do we transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area?
We do not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
9. Data processing for children under the age of 16
All personal data processing activities presented in this Policy refer only to people who are at least 16 years of age. The use of systems and processing results is forbidden for children who have not reached this age without the consent of their parents/legal representatives. If, despite our reasonable prevention efforts, such processing still takes place, we will terminate it once we become aware that users have not reached the age mentioned above.
10. Refusal of processing and its consequences
If you do not provide us with the personal data mentioned in the contact form, you will not be able to submit your request to us.
11. What are the rights of the data subjects?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- the right to request a copy of the personal data in the possession of EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL;
- the right to request EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL to correct any inaccurate or no longer up-to-date personal data;
- the right to request personal data to be deleted when it is no longer necessary for EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL;
- if processing is based on a consent, contract or automatic decision making means, the right to request EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL to provide personal data obtained directly from the data subject and, if possible, to transmit the data directly to another controller (data portability right);
- to withdraw the consent to processing when the processing is based on consent, but without affecting the legality of the processing activities performed up to that time;
- in the case of a dispute over the correctness of the processing of personal data, the right to restrict the processing;
- if processing is based on legitimate interests, the right to object to the processing of personal data (where applicable);
- the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, at B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru, nr. 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania or by e-mail at email@example.com.
The above rights may be exercised at any time. In order to exercise these rights, we encourage you to make a written request, dated and signed, or electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 . Security of personal data
We have adopted technical security policies and procedures to protect personal data against loss, unauthorized use, destruction or alteration. We ensure that access to personal data is limited and authorized only to persons legally entitled to use it. These persons have the obligation to ensure the confidentiality of the data.
13. How long will we keep personal data?
We will store the personal data necessary to provide the services according to the object of activity, to keep in touch with the data subjects and to comply with our legal obligations. We will only store your personal data for the period of time it takes to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes, while complying with the legal requirements in force. If EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL establishes that it has a legitimate interest or a legal obligation to further process your personal data for other purposes, you will be duly informed accordingly.
We consider that the above processing activities will require the storage of personal data over the following periods:
|1.||Browsing the website and using cookies||30 days|
|2.||Answering your questions, requests or complaints||3 years|
|3.||Direct Marketing Messages||until the withdrawal of the consent|
|4.||The recruitment process (CVs, study documents and other data provided)||6 months from filing date, unless an individual employment contract is concluded when it will be stored under applicable law|
|5.||Data transmitted during the contractual relationship||
Once the processing period indicated above expires and EU.TRA.LOG.REMI SRL no longer has any legal or legitimate reason to process your personal data, it will be erased in accordance with the controller’s procedures, which may involve archiving, anonymizing or destroying it.
14. Revision of this Confidentiality Policy
Each time you visit www.eutralog.com (our Platform) we will automatically collect the IP address during the navigation and we will store it for 30 days in a file named the server log.
- What are cookies?
For more information regarding cookies, see www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies perform various functions including the navigation and storage of your preferences in order to show you relevant content and to improve your overall user experience.
- To manage your preferences and to improve certain functions of our Platform. This may include collecting information about the date and time of the visit, the navigation history and your language preferences.
- To evaluate the way in which our Platform is accessed or used and its performance. We use this information to continuously maintain, achieve and improve our services.
- What kind of cookies and other technologies do we use?
We normally use 2 types of cookies to store the information according to which our website changes, such as your region or your preferred language version.
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||eutralog.com||Saves our website’s version in the preferred language.||HTTP||Session|
|wpml_browser_redirect_test||eutralog.com||Saves our website’s version in the preferred language.||HTTP||Session|
- Do we have third-party cookies or plug-ins on our Platform?
Yes, our platform uses third-party plug-ins such as sharing buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. With the help of this share button you can share our ads on the third-parties’ platform provided that you are connected to these third-parties. These third-parties may link the interaction with our platform with your account. Therefore, read the privacy policies of these third-parties before clicking the share button.
- What can you do to delete, deactivate or block the cookies?
Usually, your browser will provide information regarding how to deny, delete or block the cookies. The following references will take you to several information about some commonly used browsers:
Remember: if you chose to block the cookies that we fixed on www.eutralog.com, there is a possibility that you cannot access all or some of our services.
- Contact information
For more information or to exercise your rights, please contact us at any time at: email@example.com.